Vibro Separator also called Classifier Separator is mainly used for grain cleaning. There are two layers of sieves and the first layer can separate coarse impurities (such as large pieces of wood, strings and straw) bigger than the grain while the second layer can separate fine impurities (such as sand and broken grain) smaller than the grain. It can also classify various materials according to different size.
Application: Wheat Paddy Corn Soybeans Oats Grain Seeds Vibro Classifier Separator
Other Name: grain cleaning vibro separator feed mills vibro separator flour mills separator
- High capacity up to 26 t/h
- Low power consumption
- Fast and easy to change sieves
- The inclination degree of the sieves is adjustable.
- With rubber balls under the sieves to reduce blocking of sieves
- No lubrication points can minimize the maintenance requirements of the machine.
- In order to optimize the cleaning effect, an optional aspiration channel or air recycling aspirator can be employed to match with the machine. In this way, the light impurities such as dust and husks can also be removed as well.
- Widely used to process wheat, corn (maize), oats, buckwheat, oilseeds and rice in wheat flour mills, feed mills, seed cleaning plants and rice mills.
|Контактное лицо :||Cherry liu|